COMEX stands for Commodity Exchange trade, commodities are products like Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Copper etc substances and metals which are mined. We follow all the regulations of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and offer our clients such recommendation which gives them ultimate profit. Commodity prices depend mainly on supply and demand. We trade in two commodities MCX and NCDEX. Excessive supply of any product (commodity) leads to fall in price, increasing demand or scarcity of commodity product makes price rise. You could take commodities delivery or settle in cash.
- At least 2-3 calls in a day.
- 10-15 intraday calls in a month.
- 5-7 position calls in week.
- Round clock customer support
- Information about latest market research